What are cookies and why do we use them?
Which cookies do we use?
Fairvue Partners uses both its own cookies and third-party cookies, which may change from time to time. We use the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
- To store your username and password if you have registered to enable us to “remember” you, for ease of access.
- Twitter: Twitter may send you cookies as you visit the website in order to connect your account to your Twitter profile. You can find out more about how Twitter uses your data at https://twitter.com/en/privacy
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn may send you cookies as you visit the website in order to connect your account to your LinkedIn profile. You can find out more about how LinkedIn uses your data at https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
How can you control cookies?
You can accept or reject cookies by amending your web browser controls. Rejecting cookies may have a negative impact on your ability to use certain websites, including this one. You can manage your cookie settings by following your browser’s instructions, to which end the following links may be helpful:
- Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_GB or https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265